Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year!!

Well... the start of new year!! What are the goals...how you going to get there??
To me, I am focusing on the kids, so I am not going there about myself today. We received snow!! So yesterday we (David, Josh, I(i got to go thanks to Bill and Rox--Thanks), Ashton, and Breanna) played in the snow at Pioneers Park. It was great, good memories from my past!! Ashton was a great sport. He loved riding with an adult and did a cute little baby/girl scream as he would go down on the innertube--it was adorable. Breanna had a single tube and she loved going by herself, she is so big. Acting so much older,in many ways!! She rocks. Of course going down the big hill warrants that you have to climb up the hill in all your gear and carry Ashton. Ashton looks so cute in his snow gear. What is it about little ones all dressed up?? I know Breanna was like that as well. She had an adorable striped hat she would wear out in the cold!!
But the snow was perfect. In fact Breanna played with some neighbor girls in the snow too!! Twice today. I think she really enjoyed herself, she was exhausted.
Tonight we played the Napoleon Dyamite game. quite difficult, but fun to see everyone's drawings!! Breanna definately has a talent.
Today, David waxed the skis from goodwill and his board. Quite a project, I feel like I didn't see him much today. I guess it will prepare me for tomorrow. Boy, I am going to need a lot of prayers for tomorrow!! I love you, kids (including David). You make my heart smile!
Well, off to get ready for the big day. Here's to 2007, its going to like Heaven! I feel very blessed already to have such an awesome family-thank you LORD.

1 comment:

momrox said...

Julie, I know.. I know. As family grows, so does the love you feel for each of them! Hang in there, sweetheart. We all love you so very much. You are in my prayers, and I know I am only one of many.

What a treat it is to be among you all, in your precious home and hearts. Thanks for helping BiL feel better (and thanks for the loving cards and tender care, Breannd!) and making me smile SO much!