Tuesday, January 2, 2007

rountine

The jané household is going back to the regular rountine. It seemed like today was hard on Ashton and it probably did not help that he did not have a nap. Ashton was very clingy when I got home as well as Riley. So enjoyed having my lap fill with the kiddos. Breanna plays so nicely with him that he does not want to nap. I think Breanna is excited to return to school tomorrow. Tonight she put on a fantastic show-one of her many specialities.
I think most people were glad to have me return to work. In some ways I enjoyed work, mostly for the social part of it. It is hard for me to stay on time which is not a new thing, but I didn't know how to react, so luckily everyone just went with the flow.
David seemed to survive and got some laughs out of Riley! Lucky.
David and I were very thankful to have Josh here during some of the time that David was with the kids, the transition seem to go a little more smoother. Our office wants us to set individual goals and work goals as well, so I will see what I can come with.

1 comment:

momrox said...

Hmmm.... gift card, eh? Well, the jjnon I know is way too smart to fall for that one! Julie, I have no doubts that you are deeply appeciated at work and sorely missed at home when you go to work. Such is the dilemna of anyone so much a gift in so many places! It was sheer joy to be with you all last night... may your journey be delightful in every way for you all:)