Thursday, March 1, 2007

Snow...

Blizzard!!! Well, we got some snow!! about 7-8 inches maybe more, lots of drifting.
Today is Thursday. School was cancelled for Breanna. Which she was very excited about. Another exciting thing was power outage. Breanna was telling how she was discovering this. She tried about everything, starting with the basement first, then retracking her way back upstairs. It was out for about most of the morning. David started a fire and was about to make that kids put their coats on.

Today the kids played in snow, they made what I call tunnels, they called them Igloos. Some were connected. I have so many awesome memories of playing the snow. And I like to think since I grew up in the country we had the best snow!! But I was so glad the kids got to experience this kind of snow.

As for me, I did/was crazy enough to go to work. Visibility was poor. I wrestled with was this the right move, what am I doing. What if patients don't show up. I took all the things I would need for the day along with a blank-in case. David told me to take the cell phone. I made it. And my 7 am patient did show up for the day. And I was very busy, filling my schedule plus another schedule.


No comments: