Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Riley's first fourth of July

Riley loved the fireworks, I think he thought they were a bit loud, though. Ashton was not real fond of them. He was in tears at the Salt Dogs game we went to that had them for display which my parents and Josh got to attend. It was nice to have a group of us there.
Josh got to visit us for about a week before he left for Texas. He is a traveling man, but very good to have him around. It has been awhile. The kids really enjoy having him around as well as David and I enjoy the deep discussions and past experiences!! But it was too short. Josh is enlisting for Navy in January. This is hard one to take, but if he is happy great!

1 comment:

momrox said...

Whaaaaa?????? He IS???? Yikes, I had not heard any final decisions yet. I agree, but sheesh, this is more than hard. :(
But.... I see you've been busy... on to the rest....