Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Camping

Well..we brave it- We took the family camping at Haley's National forest for a two night camping trip, stayed at Napik campground. Riley did great. I think he slept better in his sleeping bag!! The stars were so beautiful on Friday night--I love campfires!! We got to bring the new tent which we will have already returned to Target because it did not keep rain out, which David has already found us another tent to try. We were so glad we went, but it was interesting some times. We were invited by another family that attends Berean and has threee children as well 4-8yrs old. The kids got to catch sand lizards and many caterpillars. They also played in the river water. Breanna and I canoed down the loop river a little. David bought his euro bike and tested out back country dirt/sand biking. We got in a rain storm on Saturday night during dinner. But had some great quality family time. We went to two graduations on Sunday which was fun. One in Albion the other in Hickman, so we made our rounds. It is a lot of work to go camping, but worth it I think!

We are getting ready for a garage sale this weekend. I hope it is a good turnout.

David and I have been married 8 years today!! Truly an amazing guy I am married too!!

No comments: