Monday, May 14, 2007

Riley's eating...

Riley is eating rice cereal now and he loves it!! I thought we would maybe go straight to solids! I need to pick up some finger foods, I think he would enjoy them.

Breanna had her last soccer game- Sting and we had to end early because of lightning. Breanna did score a goal, very nicely done!!!

Ashton as he would say he made us happy, he pooped on the toilet!! I was excited!! I hope this time he really does stay dry--only time will tell. He really wants to go to Preschool. Because after he did it, he said can i go to school?


I had a very nice mother's day weekend!! I got many things--I feel very blessed and thankful for my family!! Each day is a true blessing, I can't even fathom what heaven will be like somedays. Thanks to all who made my day so special!!

No comments: