Sunday, May 6, 2007

Riley's first

Well, in case I forgot to document, but Riley is mobile. He has an army crawl and can sit up pretty well, with some assistance. He has his first ear infection--:-( Poor man. He had quite a temperature- David and I thought it was teething. So, he is getting back to his happy self. I hope this will be his first and last ear infection. He is still breastfeeding, of which I am very proud of. I hope to do it as long as I can. Riley got a new purchase as well- a compact high chair, which basically means that it fits on a standard chair and utilizes space better in our kitchen. He really seemed like he wanted to be a part of the whole eating/social experience at the table. Just sitting in the kitchen did not count--so far he likes it-(he has only tried it once). Another thing is Riley continues to not like Rice cereal, he gags when it is spoon fed to him. So maybe we will be going straight to finger foods?? Is that bad...I have some research to do. SO as of now--he is breastfed only. :-)

No comments: