Saturday, February 17, 2007

Trip without Children

David and i were blessed to be able to take a trip by ourselves. As most people said, Good for everyone!! and then followed by the next question: Who's watching the kids?
We got to enjoy ourselves in snowy winter park, CO. I would have to say my favorite time was enjoying Timberline lift with David and the awesome views from the slopes using my sister's awesome skis!! Another thing was realizing how I eat breakfast here in Lincoln so rushed (in my car on the way to work). We had some amazing breakfast feasts. Mountain Rose is definitely a stop I recommend. Another is Carver's. David and I got to ski two days! One bummer thing that happened was David broke out in hives on the way out. I am thinking that it is the Asthma/decrease O2 count and the smoked Almonds. We managed to get pass all that and still enjoy the trip. I hope we can figure this out.
The children survived. And Riley only had 2 frozen bags of milk left in the freezer, so it was perfect timing. It was great to see the kids. The really are a joy! I love their excitement and enthusiasm for life!!

No comments: