Friday, February 2, 2007

Work evaluations

Tomorrow we have work evaluations. It is a good but dreaded time. Not sure what to expect from the doctors. We are having very cold weather here, so just trying to stay warm. Last night I had an spa night with Arbonne at Andi's house. Good turn out, but not much in sales. But I was not expecting much, so I was not disappointed. I love the products that's all that matters. Someday everyone will want them. Aspen is driving her Mercedes, it's a beautiful car--SUV. She's worked hard, she deserves it. Wishing her the best!!
I'm still breastfeeding Riley, hopefully that will continue. I really hope he is not milk intolerant. I really enjoy breastfeeding. It is a very special thing that I won't probably get to do again. I feel very blessed to have the children I do as well as my awesome husband. thanks for the love!!

2 comments:

momrox said...

Hey, Mama J,
I did a search and found a site that might help with lil' Riley. Any parent-respecting MD will appreciate an informed mom to explore solutions.

http://www.breastfeeding.asn.au/bfinfo/lactose.html

momrox said...

Hang in there, sweetie:)