Sunday, February 18, 2007

Turning 30

Tomorrow I turn 30, on president's day. I 'm really not bummed about being done with the 20s. I'm actually excited. I feel like I have accomplished a lot already!! But I am very excited as to what will be ahead. I look at age more as just a number and/or more experienced in some things. I could list all the things I have completed and not completed/would like to complete before my time ends. But I decided not to post and keep that more personal. I didn't really want to brag either, but I guess that is what a blog maybe is. I use it more to journal what is going on with our lives, something to hopefully look back on.
Here's to turning 30!!
Cheers- Julie

5 comments:

momrox said...

The world has been a better place for the past 30 years because of you, sweet one, and ESPECIALLY since you came into our lives!!!! Blessed, joyous, and filled with smiles and laughter birthday to you, girl! We love you bundles:) Thank you for blessing David's life and every other life you touch.

Deb said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Much love an happiness!

Christy said...

Happy Birthday! The 30's have been good to me so far.

momrox said...

I'm holding my breath out here.... what happened next??

:*??????

wendysue said...

Hey, Julie! Just stopping by your blog. . .this is the year I get closer to 35 than 30. . .but most of the time I still feel like I'm 23! (At least when I'm away from the kids!)