Thursday, December 14, 2006

Amazing Breanna

Breanna is on this kick of after showering of wrapping her towel like a dress, it is adorable. She likes to wear it awhile until it is time for bed then she will change into her PJ shirt.
Tonight she had Girl Scouts and Santa Claus visited, she asked for a pogo stick. She gave us a cookbook with her photo on the outside of it and inside of the cookbook is a picture of the Girl Scout Troop inside of it. Great Idea.
She is doing very well in school. She works so hard. I am very proud of her!!
I love that girl.
Breanna as most of you know loves to perform, so we are discussing what her 2nd semester activities will be. Many choices, we missed the church's signup for drama and singing, so we may go to plan B a class at the Y. I want to encourage her creativity juices, sometimes I feel I don't give her enough time with it!!

1 comment:

momrox said...

I do hope that her agent issues backstage passes for grandmas. :) And grandpas.

Good luck on the classes. Have you thought about the children's theater in Lincoln?