Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Ashton's Clan

Ashton is going though a phase right now, which is not an extremely new one and I think Breanna may still do this a little, but not as much as she used to. Ashton usually 3-4 different things he carries around with him that follow him to the table while he's eating breakfast and then "these items" have to follow him to the bathroom, when he's getting dressed, etc. They go everywhere with him. It's like he is afraid they will get taken away, thrown away, I don't know. But I like to call it his clatter clan. Like today, he had the Incredibles DVD, blankie, heliocopter, a car. But I find it somewhat amusing. I wonder if all children do it.

2 comments:

dj7 said...

I think most if not all boys did or still do this! I still have my few select items that I carry around - pocket knife, mints, Chapstick! And girls, how about purses - now that's a Clutter Clan! Let's just hope Asthon didn't inheret uncle josh's uncanny ability to pack all of his toys in a camofluage backpack - and sleep with it on! :) ah, memories :))))

momrox said...

Oh yes, I can vouch for that. Josh's brimming camo bp was what came to my mind, too.