Saturday, December 9, 2006

rehearsal

Breanna and Ashton will be participating in their church's Christmas program tomorrow night. I can't wait. I remember as a child performing in these-- good memories. Rehearsal was today and went pretty smoothly. The looked and sounded great--not as crazy as i thought it would be, the boys were great listeners since they could only sit and watch. I can't wait to see how Breanna and Ashton do, we will try to video tape it or at least get pictures!:-)
We also had a great time at the Children's museum afterwards. Ashton played with the trains the majority of the time--so I think he is going to love his Christmas presents and Breanna performed and painted her face as a puppy. She is a great artist and very creative. I hope to get her involved in dancing class or drawing class. We will see!!

No comments: