Monday, December 25, 2006

Time

I have really missed a few days!! Merry Christmas!! Wow, what a year!! As it is coming to a closure soon, I tend to reflect about the year and its happenings. I am so blessed to have so many wonderful special people in my life. I am so thankful for my family + extended family. God is so good. I want to Thank Him for such a wonderful and as always exciting/healthy year for the most part.

CHRISTMAS
The kids had many many presents, some really great gifts!! Thanks to all who contributed. Lighting up a child's face..is one of those great awesome feelings. It was so neat to watch and listen. Some it was captured on film but most of sounds and expressions were captured in memory. So many smiles! We had a special treat by having Josh with us opening gifts!:-) and Grandma Rox and Bill were there in spirit-we missed you guys, we are hoping for a fast recovery for Bill (please keep him in your prayers).
Ashton, this year received a lot of Thomas items, one is a take along which he would not stop playing with. He loves it and is sleeping with it now along with the trains themselves!:-) Breanna got many cool items, i'll name some of the bigger items--Barbie that she can style hair, makeup and nails, a baking oven, that cooks mini items-we will try soon, not enough time today, moon shoes, gigaball-which we will inflat tomorrow, and a favorite is the velvet color sheets!!
Riley was not sure what to think, he slept in his swing while we were opening gifts which was all in the same room, so maybe he dreamt about it. He did get an exsaucer, toys for car rides (thanks to all who contribute--we are not giving up on car trips!!), clothes, aquarium thingy(from mom and dad which we may return?)
I am going to talk about one of my favorite gifts. Of course, from David, it is a North Face coat-I call it a puffer coat. I am not trying to be materialistic, but it is beautiful. I feel very loved when wearing it. Thanks david! Merry Christmas to all!! more later??...

No comments: