Sunday, December 17, 2006

Riley's huddle

Yesterday morning, which was Saturday morning. Riley was up earlier than usual, so I was there to greeet Breanna and Ashton as they woke up. Riley was cooing and smiling lots. So, Breanna and Ashton gathered around me as I held Riley out in my lap. He was amazing to watch talk to his brother Ashton and sister Breanna. His siblings were listening to his every breathe and noise he made. Ashton was thrilled. He was laughing and excited, maybe thought Baby Riley will someday be able to rough house with me and play "Thomas/toby with me!!! And Breanna just loved and enjoyed every minute(i love you, girl).
I will cheerish this moment for ever. Having all my kids huddled around me listening to the youngest little Jané was a very awesome feeling and I was very glad to be apart of!!
I love you all very much!

No comments: