Friday, December 1, 2006

Ashtonisms













Ashton says..................................... What it means

I wake up... ... ........................I'm up so you should be too.
chocolate white milk ----------------- white milk with chocolate syrup added a drink he loves
Triangle sandwich.................. grilled cheese sandwich cut into 2 triangles
RIGHT?? ..........................................are you listening to me?
Toby go under the BRIDGE.. ..... Thomas video he watches all the time
Toby break the wall
I all wet...................................... My diaper is all wet, can you fix it?

Thomas Train............................ Any train worthing of being played with gets this name
I Big Boy.......................................... I do not respond to Ashton, that is not my name
Spiderman Medicine...........................................Spiderman Vitamins
Oh, Come on......................................................it's not that bad
Delicious............................................................usually when he is eating something he really likes
red one, red cereal...............................................lucky charms cereal

when putting on his stocking cap, it has to be just so. and he has to do it. The label has to be centered, if not then he tries again til it is just right. Perfectionist? It is very cute. I am just glad he enjoys wearing his stocking cap. He looks very sharp in it!!

Lately Ashton has been saying when I am kissing him good night, see you tomorrow, see you in the morning. it is so big of him to say that!




No comments: