Thursday, December 21, 2006

I gave in..work called for like the 6th time wondering if I would fill in for some hours for another hygienist. I felt like I had to say yes at this one, granted I could not fill in today because David had a business appt.--thanks hon!! (which I know I don't take self-employment serious enough--thanks for your sacrifrice, david) Don't get me wrong I love my job just not ready to return--I am still on maternity leave, I feel like I have not been respected or taken seriously from my place of employment that I want time with my new baby as well as my wonderful family, this is why I asked for the time I did. Sorry for the bitterness and bad attitude.

1 comment:

dj7 said...

You can vent hun, you are like the 'best employee ever'. You work so hard for them and they know that, that's why they miss you so much and want you back.

BTW, thanks for grammer checking my blog post tonight. Vote for me and your wildest dreams will come true!