Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Potty Training Day 2

Ashton is doing very well!! I think. He goes potty on the"toilet". So I feel he is "potty" trained, but the whole bowel movment is still a work in progress. He wanted to wear the Cars pull up this morning which I let him win that battle, because he wanted to wear to bed but they do not hold very much (if you get my drift). But as you have it he woke up on the very dry side with his diaper!! I am so proud!!:-) But getting back... since he had the pull up on this morning he did his normal bowel movement at his normal time! So...we will keep trying, but I feel he gets an A+ on his tremondous progress. He even took a nap in "Big boy" pants with no accidents!! Go Ashton! Funny thing is if he would ask him his name sometimes he would reply " No, I Big Boy! Not Ashton!"

No comments: